Tuesday 24 January 2012

Always in Style - Sarenza Competition

I remember when my mum bought me my first pair of Converse when I was a teenager, and that pair of black chuck taylor all stars made me feel like the coolest girl in school. At that time, converse were strongly associated with the "alternative" culture I was oh-so-desperate to be a part of, and they complimented my baggy jeans and Nickelback (not kidding) t-shirts perfectly.

I now sometimes wear a pair of pink high-top converse, which I love, but don't feel as 'me' as they once did, my style has evolved as I've gotten older and I'm no longer exclusively a jeans and t shirt girl converse just don't suit my new look. Or so I thought...
Photobucket


I've realised that when it comes to Converse, they are considered a fashion essential by a variety of different people, with different interests and different lives. My boyfriend can often be seen wearing his Ozzy Osbourne converse with jeans a tee, but two of my favourite bloggers Jen and Lucy also rock the look, making these trainers a fashion essential by using them to create modern and sophisticated looks.

So, when considering all my options when deciding how to enter the Sarenza Ambassador competition, I thought I'd go for something classic, simple, and overall a pair of shoes that will always be in style.

Do you like converse? Do you consider them a wardrobe staple or are they strictly for teens?

Details of the competition can be found here - wish me luck!

2 comments:

MISS LUCY... said...

Too right! I love my little Converse, they're amazing x

Unknown said...

You can't go wrong with Converse - I have several pairs and love them all!

[ life/style/flash. blog ]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...