Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hello there...

So, I kind of abandoned you all over here, didn't I? Sorry about that. It won't happen again. Promise.

Here is a picture of one of my cats to make up for it:
Photobucket

I hope you forgive me. Anyway, I thought I'd write something to fill you in on the last month of my life, but Christmas feels like a million years ago, so I'm going to leave that bit out. After Christmas I decided to settle down and work on my blog, plan some posts for the New Year etc. and my Macbook died! The screen went so dark that I could just faintly see the outline of boxes, but after about an hour on the phone to Apple I was told they would pick it up, repair it for free and then return it, which they did. This meant I was without a laptop until last week so instead of blogging I got on with productive things like sleeping and eating copious amounts of biscuits.

Since then nothing very interesting has happened, I had a lovely birthday and my driving lessons are going well, but nothing big. I'll hopefully be back to posting more often now - thanks for sticking with me!x

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I miss having a kitty to cuddle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...