Wednesday 9 May 2012

Beauty: the POREfessional

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been using this product for about a month after seeing some great reviews online and I have to say it is one of the best products I own and an absolute must-have.

the POREfessional is a Benefit product and to start with has the quirky and cute Benefit-look packaging I personally love. The product itself is a balm and it feels really soft when applied and works brilliantly as a primer for foundation/powder. When the balm is applied it blurs your pores so they aren't as visible, so when you then add makeup they completely disappear.

I have quite visible on my nose, forehead and chin, and I really do find the the POREfessional makes these far less noticeable than any other primer/makeup combination I have used before. I tend to use a powder (more on this tomorrow) over this to even out my skintone, but if I wasn't bothered about a full face of makeup I would use this on its own and feel comfortable.

Have you used the POREfessional? What did you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...