Sunday 13 May 2012

Style on a Sunday: Cat obsessed

My dress has cats on it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

 Dress: Warehouse, Cardigan: H&M, Leggings: New Look, Shoes: Primark

It's a pretty good dress, right? I think when I first saw it on the Warehouse website it was £40 but I managed to pick it up for £25! What a bargain, when I would have paid the original price if I'd had the money to spare.

I wore this to lunch with my mum, dad and nana, who are currently up in Yorkshire on holiday to check out the area before they hopefully start to think about moving up here next year. 

Also, following the news from a couple of weeks ago that I passed my driving test (woop!), I have now also been promoted at work - yay! It's been a tough first 4 months of the year, but now I think the rest of the year is going to be awesome. 

Finally, yesterday we ordered the Entertainment Extra package on our Sky so we have all the music channels, so while I'm typing this Ryan is flicking through all the shiny channels and I'm singing along to Justin Timberlake, my Saturday nights are pure rock and roll.

What are you up to this weekend?

P.S. I know I promised another beauty review in my last post, and it will be up this week, promise!

2 comments:

Rosie B said...

Pretty dress :) I definitely need some more cat based fashion in my wardrobe!
That's pretty exciting about your parents, I didn't realise they were planning on it so soon, bet it'll be nice to have them around so much :) O's parents have talked about it when/if Little Rosie comes north for Uni but it's a way off yet I think. xx

daisychain said...

That dress is gorgeous! George at Asda have some fab cat pieces too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...