Saturday 17 September 2011

Friends Like These


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Top: Topshop, Chinos: Next, Cardigan: Forever 21, Shoes: Primark

I wore this for work and then dinner with the lovely Jen and Lucy on Thursday, we went to YO! Sushi for yummy food and a good natter. I know it will sound a bit silly, but it's been really nice for me to find some "girlfriends" up in Leeds, most of my good friends are scattered all over the country and it can often feel like everyone I know up North is Ryan's friend, not mine. But it's after-work dinners like this that make me feel like I have my own little life up here and now just 'Laura and Ryan's life' (which is pretty awesome, we do have a house and two kittens, it rules if I'm honest!).

Anyway, the outfit included my wonderful new Chinos from Next and this trusty Topshop blouse that has unfortunate holes in the netting after a few years of wear. Sob.

p.s. right now Bertie is sitting on my lap watching the words appear on screen and hiccuping. Sookie is pretty fascinated by the tapping noise of the keys and is sitting on the sofa next to me. Kittens combined with blogging makes for a fun Saturday early evening! Now to watch Doctor Who and X Factor while eating pizza and jelly babies. Yum. 

What are you up to tonight?
 

7 comments:

Karly said...

Cute outfit :)

I'm also from Leeds and have a sushi addiction! What did you think of YO sushi I'm dying to go!

MISS LUCY... said...

Ah bless you Laura - you sweetheart! Lovely to see you as always xx

Kathy Brown said...

This is a lovely outfit! I really must go to Forever 21... Seeing gorgeous outfits like this make me wonder why I have never had a snoop round in there! Xx

Rania Kelesidou said...

Your shoes are so cute!

Julia said...

I'm loving this look, especially that gorgeous mustard cardigan <3

Most of my friends are scattered all over the place too so I know the feeling.

Just found your blog & became a follower.

P.s Your kittens sound super cute!

AVY said...

Very cute!

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Unknown said...

love that top! the mesh shoulders are total awesomeness. and the sweater is the perfect touch. you look great! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...