Tuesday 27 September 2011

Lust-have #8: Cambridge Satchel

The satchels made by the Cambridge Satchel Company have been on my radar for a while, but recently they've been cropping up more and more and I'm just not sure I can resist any longer!

The classic designs are made using the finest quality English leather and each satchel is handmade per custom order (this means wait times are reasonably long, but who cares when you have a bag which is such good quality?) meaning you can request embossing too - who wouldn't want their initials on their handbag, eh?

The only thing I worry about with these bags is their size, I'm just not sure that even the biggest bag would be big enough for all the stuff I insist on carrying round with me, especially during the week at work. They're not the cheapest bags, coming in at around £80, but they're certainly not the most expensive, even so I wouldn't want to never use it, a bag that beautiful has be used! You can find out more here.

I love this look, it's a great girly and preppy outfit and the satchel just adds to the preppy coolness
Even without the satchel this outfit is 100% amazing, but matching the bag to the shoes is PERFECT.
The variety of colours available from Cambridge Satchel impresses me, and this green looks super chic.
These dresses are next on my lust-have list but look how nicely they go with floaty dresses - they're perfect for work and play.
Do you like Cambridge Satchels? Do you own one? I'd love to see how you style it!

4 comments:

Selin C said...

I really like Cambridge Satchels but I couldn't justify paying £80 for one - have got a £30 brown Topshop one instead. Really love the bag in the first photo!

Julia said...

Loving the satchels! They're not only practical but stylish too, that's always good :)

char said...

i do like them, i saw a pink one in a local shop the other day, but at £85 i don't thinki would use it enough to justify the spend.
i would love to know where those red wedges are from! :)

Alex said...

The size issue is the thing that would bother me. They are gorgeous but I need a big old bag to get me through the day and I'm not 100% sure the biggest one is big enough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...