Thursday 22 September 2011

Kitten Update

I know I've sort of gone missing for a bit, the last time I posted was Saturday and now it's Thursday and I feel really bad, but I've been struck down by a cold and all week I've been falling asleep on the sofa at about 9pm. Bad blogger I know. So instead of an outfit I present a few cute photos of my kittens, who have been living with us for over a month now! Time is flying and they're getting super big but they're still awesomely cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just chillin'

3 comments:

jade. said...

so jealous of your kittens laura! hope things are okay. xx

Julia said...

What wee cuties!!! They're adorable <3
I hope you feel better soon xo

Alex said...

Ah they're still tiddly! You have a while to go before they're great big cats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...