Friday 15 July 2011

Lust-have #5: ASOS New Season Colours

As I'm not working right now (I am starting my new job in August) I have A LOT of spare time to browse online shops, however, I have no spare cash to spend so I am currently lusting over a number of different pieces which I feel will slot effortlessly into my wardrobe.

Today, I thought I'd have a look round ASOS and found that it had a new section for its new season colours and oh my, I am in love. I think we all know I have been discovering colours lately and I am trying to step away from my blacks and navys to wear brighter and bolder outfits and I feel like this ASOS collection will sherpa on the journey to a rainbow-filled wardrobe.

There are three main pieces that I am lusting over, all three are dresses that I think I could wear for work or at the weekend and could be dressed up or down (look at me trying to justify it, when really I can't afford any of them right now!)

ASOS Button Back Dress w/ Long Sleeves - £45

Photobucket
This is the perfect dress for A/W 11, the colour and the sleeves are to die for and the button detail on the back makes it that little bit more interesting. This dress comes in green or chestnut, but I think this beautiful reddy-pink chestnut would suit my complexion best. 

TFNC Button Front Fit & Flare Dress - £45

Photobucket

Why does this dress not come in a colour which would suit my skin tone? It is so so cute - I love it! But orange and yellow are just not me!

ASOS Short Sleeve High Neck Pleated Midi Dress - £45

Photobucket

I've saved my number one favourite until last - this is probably one of the most amazing dresses I have seen this year. I have been finding it difficult to find clothes that I like recently, but this just screams class at me and is in a colour I adore. Please can I buy it? Pretty please?

Do you like the ASOS New Season Colours? What are your lust-haves for A/W 11?

Images all from www.asos.com

1 comment:

thegirlhassparke said...

all these dresses are gorgeous, I am really in love with bold colours at the moment. I always fill my asos cart up then have to convince myself to close the page without buying anything as I am saving to go overseas, I am sure it will be worth it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...